Sunday, August 19, 2012

Desktop Background

I created a "Kathleen Kirkwood Cover Collection" desktop background for my Windows 7 laptop computer and was wondering if you'd be interested in having me put this up for you to download for your computer. Here's what it looks like . . .


The background is a 1600x900 resolution image, but should scale to the size of your 16x9 widescreen display if you choose the "stretch" option. The Windows 7 task bar comes up to the bottom of the title line. If you have Aero enabled, you'll see the copyright line through the transparent task bar.

I'm also considering a photo collection of all of the ByDand Publishing covers to use with the "photo" option of your screen saver. Please let me know if you're interested in having that also.

Please indicate your interest by adding a comment to this post, or by sending us an email at: ByDandPublishing@centurylink.net

Thanks,
Mr. KK.

No comments:

Post a Comment